Marketing podcasts are some of the best ways that business leaders can learn about growing their business. Numerous podcasts are available to download and listen to.
Research has shown there are two million podcasts available online with 48 million episodes.
One of the biggest advantages of marketing podcasts is that they often have a wide range of inspirations. Most will have weekly or regular guests that share their experiences/expertise. These can be powerful insights into what has worked for other business leaders.
And then you can get marketing podcasts that run their own tests and studies to find the best solutions.
There are so many marketing podcasts that it can be hard to know which ones you want to listen to. Therefore, Terry Kyle from wpx.net, and I collected a list of 22 marketing podcasts that we think would be a good listen to, regardless of what part of the business life cycle you are at or your skill level.
The 22 Best Marketing Podcasts for 2022
So join the 50% of other households who enjoy listening to at least one podcast with at least one of the list below.
1. Superfast Business – James Schramko
Interviewing business leaders and success stories, James Schramko, teaches listeners how they can build better businesses. As a result, you can steadily grow your business. The podcasts are easy listening and the advice is actionable.
James’ guests offer great inspirational stories that can motivate anyone.
- Link to podcast website: https://www.superfastbusiness.com/list-all/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0rmnFIKvfBJ71hjtojFf8N
- Link to Apple podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/superfastbusiness-coaching-with-james-schramko/id529116499
Read more about it here https://www.superfastbusiness.com
2. Perpetual Traffic – produced by DigitalMarketer & hosted by Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam
Perpetual Traffic is a great business marketing podcast for anyone, no matter what stage in your business’ life cycle. If you’re a new business then the podcast can teach you about gaining first clients or setting up premises.
At the same time, older businesses can improve their marketing efforts to slimline costs but improve ROIs.
- Link to podcast website: https://www.digitalmarketer.com/podcast/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/59lhtIWHw1XXsRmT5HBAuK
- Link to Apple podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/perpetual-traffic/id1022441491
Read more about it here https://www.digitalmarketer.com/
3. My First Million – Sam Parr & Shaan Puri
My First Million is a podcast with a difference. The standard format for these podcasts is about taking a new business idea and brainstorming it. They use some of the best trends and opportunities that are around to help.
They have guests that can help them with brainstorming ideas every so often.
- Link to podcast website: https://www.mfmpod.com/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3mliji9352UAk3XnWElnDV
- Link to Apple podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/my-first-million/id1469759170
Read more about it here https://www.mfmpod.com/
4. When It Clicked
Using case studies of real, large, and multinational businesses, When It Clicked provides real-life lessons for marketing and business. As a result, listeners can learn how simple changes to business practices can make huge impacts on success.
Most of their stories feature disruptive behaviors that helped them earn big.
- Link to Podcast website: https://link.chtbl.com/whenitclicked?sid=wpx.backlink
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4e8HBKUvDRll951d4oQGvr
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/when-it-clicked/id1591670366
Read more about it here https://clickup.com/when-it-clicked
5. Becoming Great Podcast
The Becoming Great Podcast is hosted by Erik Bergman & Emil Ekvardt both successful entrepreneurs. The podcast teaches you to think outside the box and helps you overcome some of the most common issues, that people avoid talking about.
Every episode is thoroughly researched and planned with the single goal of helping people grow in every aspect of their life.
- Link to Podcast website: https://great.com/becoming-great/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1qnifivVjfP8WvMKiGDOUf
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/becoming-great-com/id1452049777
Read more about it here https://great.com/becoming-great/
6. Do You Even Blog
This podcast is about providing great tips and learning points to help small and medium businesses grow. The tips are provided by the host, Pete McPherson, and an assortment of guests.
These tips can be applied to businesses such as content creators or small/medium brands looking to harness the power of content marketing.
- Link to Podcast website: https://doyouevenblog.com/podcast/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2LIU4atav4bRCwRiecHS3A
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-do-you-even-blog-podcast/id1241803091
Read more about it here https://doyouevenblog.com/podcast/
7. How I Built This
Learn more about the stories that have shaped and created some of the world’s best-known brands. This podcast uses a narrative that is informative, educational, and insightful to help teach listeners about all aspects of the business.
The podcast features some of the most well-known brands.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510313/how-i-built-this?t=1645623521122
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6E709HRH7XaiZrMfgtNCun
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/1150510297
Read more about it here https://www.guyraz.com/#podcasts
8. Spectacular Failures
Not everything that you learn has to be from success stories. Instead, we can learn how to avoid some of the biggest mistakes by learning from failures.
In this podcast, you can learn a lot from the history of the brands that haven’t made it. Whether it was feuding families and ideas that were just not good enough.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.spectacularfailures.org/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2RM8cznrF3vf19FYlHWvoC?si=G6JyHq-iTJaUZ_TG2bgMKQ&nd=1
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/spectacular-failures/id1466271396
Read more about it here https://www.spectacularfailures.org/
9. Online Marketing Made Easy
Amy Porterfield is someone who has made a guest appearance on many of the podcasts on this list. And this is her own podcast. Speaking directly to the audience, and the occasional guest, Amy provides a refreshing conversation about how anyone can be a successful business owner.
With excellent tips, inspiration and advice, listeners will be engaged with ease.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.amyporterfield.com/amy-porterfield-podcast/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5z7TqC6tll8egI9prMqXhd
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/online-marketing-made-easy-with-amy-porterfield/id594703545
Read more about it here https://www.amyporterfield.com/amy-porterfield-podcast/
10. Today In Digital Marketing
Host Tod Maffin proves that podcasts don’t have to be long to be successful. His short (normally under 30 minutes) episodes are inspiring. His podcast details the latest news and how they can help business leaders make more from their marketing.
- Link to Podcast website: https://todayindigital.com/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7njLj8YsQXV1XMU3CWFMtf
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id1480295967
Read more about it here https://todayindigital.com/
11. Marketing School
Hosted by Neil Patel and Eric Sui, this podcast is about small, digestible pieces of marketing information. Business owners can learn a lot from these two well-known marketing experts.
Episodes feature their experiments, successes, and failures that include actionable advice that can be taken by business leaders in any niche.
- Link to Podcast website: https://marketingschool.io/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1NulSGKhstJuty8iYPBMo5
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/marketing-school-digital-marketing-and-online/id1138869817
Read more about it here https://marketingschool.io/
12. The Courtney Sanders Show
Courtney Sanders has an inspirational vibe about her that allows the listener to believe more in themselves. This podcast is less about marketing and more about changing your mindset.
However, this can be a great way to improve marketing results as she shows you how to set and achieve realistic goals.
- Link to Podcast website: https://courtneylsanders.libsyn.com/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1KM66Wzyml9vhrvop5u66i
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-courtney-sanders-podcast/id1264659520
Read more about it here https://courtneylsanders.com/
13. Duct Tape Marketing
The podcast has been going since 2005. And since then, the podcast has featured numerous great guests to help small-time business owners grow their brand.
Useful, insightful, and actionable advice is always on hand and with so many back episodes, this is a great podcast to start taking lessons from.
- Link to Podcast website: https://ducttapemarketing.com/about/duct-tape-marketing-podcast/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6DWKdS4aRX0aqztXUkVnnf
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/duct-tape-marketing/id78797836
Read more about it here https://ducttapemarketing.com/about/duct-tape-marketing-podcast/
14. Social Media Examiner
If you’re looking for insightful information about social media and marketing on various platforms, then this is the podcast for you. Hosted by SME’s founder, Michael Stelzner, these 45-minute episodes are great fun to listen to and very insightful.
Each week includes a new guest to add freshness and new insights.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/social-media-marketing-podcast/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/39jI0ihm8h0RVvNhxa8jgM
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/social-media-marketing-podcast/id549899114
Read more about it here https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/social-media-marketing-podcast/
15. This Old Marketing
Content Marketing isn’t new. It is, in fact, one of the oldest marketing methods that have been used. This podcast takes a look at how one of the oldest marketing techniques is applied in the modern world with great tips and features to help you make the most of your brand and build your business.
- Link to Podcast website: https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/pnr-with-this-old-marketing-podcast/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2ZCcAoMJEULFZfZu61QRVd
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/this-old-marketing/id760760485?mt=2
Read more about it here https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/pnr-with-this-old-marketing-podcast/
16. Smart Passive Income
Revealing all of the secrets behind blogging and online business, Pat Flynn leads you into a journey of success. From income sources you can trust to marketing tips and tricks that you can deploy, your online business can grow with his help. There are more than 500 episodes that you can catch up on too.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/listen/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7wjv5MRCXWXImqTFhcufLy
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-smart-passive-income-online-business-and/id383084001
Read more about it here https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/listen/
17. Everyone Hates Marketers
An episode every week will delve into the best tips online for getting your marketing to work. Without having to resort to tactics that you won’t like, this podcast aims to build a strong campaign that sells. With a unique delivery, the delivery of these podcasts is refreshing and certainly offers some food for thought.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.everyonehatesmarketers.com/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7iEF1qovZZiaP1iRtxGARo
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/everyone-hates-marketers/id1221256195
Read more about it here https://www.everyonehatesmarketers.com/
18. Marketing Growth Podcast
You might have heard of this podcast before. It was previously known as Shane Barker’s Marketing Madness Podcast. It is the same show, just renamed. In it, listeners are given practical tips to help them achieve excellent digital marketing campaigns.
There are also interviews with guests and behind-the-scenes strategies revealed.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.stitcher.com/show/marketing-growth-podcast/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2bclK5sHPUw6EDyWpU8vRX
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/marketing-growth-podcast/id1472142690
Read more about it here https://shanebarker.com/podcast/
19. The Science of Social Media by Buffer
This podcast has 174 episodes that allow you to learn lessons that can help you build a brand. They include several tips such as how to do social media on a zero budget and how to improve success with current campaigns.
The insightful advice is great for new, small and large businesses alike.
- Link to Podcast website: https://buffer.com/resources/podcasts/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3Loaoam1FqP2YH9RnB8GMV
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-science-of-social-media/id1153119945
Read more about it here https://buffer.com/resources/podcasts/
20. Marketing Over Coffee
A simple and effective concept, this podcast speaks to experts in marketing and gets them to share their experiences and tips. It is the perfect listen for any marketing professional or a small business owner.
There are insights here that can be adapted and applied to almost any business to help the growth and success of campaigns.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.marketingovercoffee.com/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/78warKsnB1bSGJQN886y21
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/marketing-over-coffee-marketing-podcast/id251299460
Read more about it here https://www.marketingovercoffee.com/
21. The Authority Hacker Podcast
Everyone knows that for great marketing you need to have good authority. This blog features two online marketing veterans and experts who share their experiences and tips to help you run a better business that attracts the attention of audiences through expert content.
- Link to Podcast website: https://www.authorityhacker.com/podcast/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1D6MzYn5pFiNlr8aNaoqEn
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-authority-hacker-podcast/id1073349789
Read more about it here https://www.authorityhacker.com/podcast/
22. Copyblogger FM
Focusing on the art of writing, this podcast features copywriting experts being interviewed. With their tips and guidance, small business owners can learn a lot more about writing actionable content that can help convert audiences. The stories are inspirational and relatable with ease.
- Link to Podcast website: https://rainmaker.fm/series/lede/
- Link to Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5AJBxx6SriPJ1JmAvj0xXe
- Link to Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id402427480
Read more about it here https://rainmaker.fm/series/lede/
What are the best marketing podcasts according to Reddit?
Numerous marketing podcasts are recommended to be great. Marketing Over Coffee and Everyone Hates Marketing are two of the most popular podcasts that are mentioned by Reddit users. They use unique approaches that business leaders can learn a lot from.
What are the best marketing podcasts for beginners?
Most marketing podcasts can be listened to by those new to marketing or new business owners. However, Online Marketing Made Easy is one of the best options for those looking for a comprehensive, but easy-to-understand podcast with implementable points.
What are the best marketing podcasts on Spotify?
Every marketing podcast that is noted above has a Spotify account. However, one of the best options for those on Spotify is Superfast Business which is hosted by James Schramko. In his podcasts, he speaks to lots of guests who are willing to share their experiences and tips for success.
How do I listen to a podcast on marketing?
There are numerous ways that you can listen to a podcast on marketing. You can listen to the podcast through your computer or you can download an app to your phone/tablet and then listen to a podcast through this. Many apps allow you to download an app to listen at another time, like while commuting/traveling.
When it comes to learning about marketing, there are some great mediums. One of the best options is for you to listen to a marketing podcast. They are often filled with experts and experienced marketers/business leaders.
Guests and hosts will share their experiences and tips with listeners.
All podcasts can be listened to while commuting to the office or traveling.
They can also be listened to at work on your laptop or desktop. In fact, work is the most popular place to listen to podcasts.
And there are lots of options, so there is always a podcast that is relevant to you.